CONCLUSION. Religion is of central importance to the lives of people in the majority of the world’s cultures; more than eight-in-ten people worldwide identify with a religious group. However, it is also true that the number of people who say that they have no religious affiliation is growing.
Consumers are allowed to protect products and services that are hazardous to their lives and property from marketing cost fixes. The right to obtain information on the quantity, consistency, purity, strength, and quality of products and services is the rights of the customer.
CONCLUSION. Religion is of central importance to the lives of people in the majority of the world's cultures; more than eight-in-ten people worldwide identify with a religious group. However, it is also true that the number of people who say that they have no religious affiliation is growing.
Friendship is, in many respects, a "comfortable" love relationship. Friendships involve as little or as much intimacy as the partners are inclined to express at any given time. Friends are not normally obligated to exchange benefits, but do so in ways that are often so natural as to be unwitting.
Start your conclusion with a generic phrase such as “in conclusion” or “in summary.” These transitions are fine within the body of your paragraph, but not as the starting point. Introduce any new ideas or arguments that you haven't already gone over in your body.Oct 30, 2020
How to conclude an essay:
- Restate the thesis by making the same point with other words (paraphrase).
- Review your supporting ideas.
- For that, summarize all arguments by paraphrasing how you proved the thesis.
- Connect back to the essay hook and relate your closing statement to the opening one.
Six Things to AVOID in Your Conclusion
- 1: AVOID summarizing.
- 2: AVOID repeating your thesis or intro material verbatim.
- 3: AVOID bringing up minor points.
- 4: AVOID introducing new information.
- 5: AVOID selling yourself short.
- 6: AVOID the phrases “in summary” and “in conclusion.”
Here are four key tips for writing stronger conclusions that leave a lasting impression:
- Include a topic sentence. Conclusions should always begin with a topic sentence.
- Use your introductory paragraph as a guide.
- Summarize the main ideas.
- Appeal to the reader's emotions.
- Include a closing sentence.
To close the discussion without closing it off, you might do one or more of the following:
- Conclude with a quotation from or reference to a primary or secondary source, one that amplifies your main point or puts it in a different perspective.
- Conclude by setting your discussion into a different, perhaps larger, context.
A conclusion is an important part of the paper; it provides closure for the reader while reminding the reader of the contents and importance of the paper. A conclusion does not introduce new ideas; instead, it should clarify the intent and importance of the paper.