Our Essay Competition invites students to explore a wide range of challenging and interesting questions beyond the confines of the school curriculum. Entering an essay in our competition can build knowledge, and refine skills of argumentation.
Here are five tips:
- First, recognize you are human. This may be a strange way to begin a list of tips on how to win a writing contest, but let me explain.
- Your main character must be fascinating.
- Surprise endings.
- Repeat with a twist.
- Write what you know (even if what you know never happened)
Instead, try the following:
- Perform a "memory dump." Write down all the information you have had to memorize for the exam in note form.
- Read the questions and instructions carefully.
- Formulate a thesis that answers the question.
- Organize your supporting points.
- Make a persuasive argument.
About the Competition As a platform for critical thinking and writing, Takhte and UNESCO are launching the third edition of the Pan India Online Essay Contest 2021, called 'Year 2 AC – After Coronavirus: A Future Imagined by Youth'. It focuses on children (aged 11–14 years) and youth (aged 15–24 years).Jul 13, 2021
This annual essay contest is organized in an effort to harness the energy, creativity and initiative of the world's youth in promoting a culture of peace and sustainable development. It also aims to inspire society to learn from the young minds and to think about how each of us can make a difference in the world.Apr 4, 2021
How to Organize an Essay Contest
- Choose the fundamental guidelines.
- Establish the person to be in the panel of judges.
- Define the prizes to be won.
- Advertise the contest early and thoroughly.
- Ensure that you encourage participation.
- Ensure the use of technology.