The parts of an essay unit covers the different components of an essay such as the hook, thesis statement, introduction paragraph, body paragraph, supporting evidence and conclusion paragraph.
The Amazing 7-Step Guide on How to write an Essay Plan
- Figure out your Essay Topic (5 minutes)
- Gather your Sources and take Quick Notes (20 minutes)
- Brainstorm using a Mind-Map (10 minutes)
- Arrange your Topics (2 minutes)
- Write your topic Sentences (5 minutes)
- Write a No-Pressure Draft in 3 Hours (3 hours)
A basic essay consists of three main parts: introduction, body, and conclusion. This basic essay format will help you to write and organize an essay. However, flexibility is important. While keeping this basic essay format in mind, let the topic and specific assignment guide the writing and organization.