Without hesitation my top three important things in life are faith, health, and family. The list goes on from there with friends, happiness, hope, a positive attitude, security, comfort, and compassion.Jun 28, 2014
Never lose track of these:
- Family. Our relationships are the most important things in the world.
- Friends. Like family, friends are one of the most important things in the world.
- Love. Love includes friends and family, your calling, and intimate relationships.
- Your calling. This is your sense of meaning.
6 Ways to Protect & Support Human Rights for People Around the
- Speak up for what you care about.
- Volunteer or donate to a global organization.
- Choose fair trade & ethically made gifts.
- Listen to others' stories.
- Stay connected with social movements.
- Stand up against discrimination.
Life is precious because it was given to us as a gift. And, as long as we are 6 feet above ground, we have the opportunity to make the most of the life that was given to us. Right now, others are not so lucky. People are dying every moment, and someone is losing a loved one or friend.
It has been said that the best way to improve anyone's reading is to have them write. Writing focuses students on phonics, comprehension, mechanics, developing their voice or perspective, and communicating this perspective to others. Writing makes for better readers and improves comprehension and critical thinking.Jan 18, 2018
Writing is an essential job skill. Writing is the primary basis upon which one's work, learning, and intellect will be judged—in college, in the work place and in the community. Writing equips us with communication and thinking skills. Writing fosters our ability to explain and refine our ideas to others and ourselves.
Human values are most important in life—so important that people are and should be ready to sacrifice almost anything to live with their values. Honesty, integrity, love, and happiness are some of the end values or destination values that human beings seek to attain, practise and live with.May 31, 2018