A good argument must: have true premises, be valid or strong, and have premises that are more plausible than its conclusion. 9. If a valid argument has a false conclusion, then one of its premises must be false.
The Best Controversial Topics of 2019
- Is Brexit a good or bad idea?
- Did Russia interfere with the 2016 Presidential Election?
- Should there be stricter gun control?
- Should America allow illegal immigrants to become American citizens?
- Should the death penalty still be allowed?
- Should abortion be allowed?
A personal essay is a piece of writing that serves to describe an important lesson gathered from a writer's life experiences. The essay often describes a significant event from a first-person perspective, and can be done in various writing styles, like a formal essay or as creative nonfiction.Nov 8, 2020
What is persuasive speech? The aim of a persuasive speech is to inform, educate and convince or motivate an audience to do something. You are essentially trying to sway the audience to adopt your own viewpoint. The best persuasive speech topics are thought-provoking, daring and have a clear opinion.Oct 4, 2018