Ten Lines on Myself 1) My name is Aditya Ranade, and I am 8 years old. 2) I study in BAV Public School in the fourth standard. 3) My father’s name is Mr. Shirish Ranade and mother’s name is Mrs.Feb 19, 2021
Here's how it works:
- Find someone who's also interested in figuring out their career. Seek out a friend or someone you're comfortable discussing personal stories with.
- Write down a list of important life stories.
- Share your stories and identify themes you hear.
- Define what motivates you.
26 Writing Prompts About Yourself
- What is something you are good at doing?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- What is the story behind your name?
- Which country do you want to visit and why?
- What is your favorite cartoon?
- What do you want to be when you grow up and why?
- What is your favorite thing about school?
The topic is the general subject of a paragraph or essay. Topics are simple and are described with just a word or a phrase. The main idea is a complete sentence; it includes the topic and what the author wants to say about it. If the author states the main idea in his paragraph it is called a “topic sentence.”
The Five point (also known as five paragraph) essay is simply that—an, essay which completes its goal (defending its thesis) in five points. It is one of the easiest essays to utilize, though quite difficult to master, and so appears often in timed writing assignments.
So, to get you started on polishing your own essay writing ability, try using the words in this list as an inspirational starting point.
- Words to use in your introduction.
- Firstly, secondly, thirdly.
- In view of; in light of; considering.
- According to X; X stated that; referring to the views of X.
- Adding information and flow.
1st Person Singular Some say not to use the word I in an essay. Others say it is fine. If you do use it, it is best to use I only in an introduction (and to a lesser extent, the conclusion), rather than in the body of the essay. But use it sparingly; otherwise you can come across as too self-important.