- Live by the mantra- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
- Keep our surrounding clean.
- Plant more trees.
- Conserve water and water bodies.
- Educate people about the significance of conserving nature.
- Shop wisely.
- Cycle more and drive fewer cars on the road.
- Use LED lights.
The Earth offers every primary obligation that we need to survive. It provides water to drink and function, air to breathe and soil to grow vegetation. However, the planet earth needs care because it's condition is becoming corrupt. Over the years, the actions the human race has caused harm and damage to the planet.May 16, 2020
A clean environment is essential for the existence of all living beings. People should prompt some laws to reduce environmental pollution. Answer:
- Save water.
- Save electricity.
- Using reusable bags.
- Avoid taking cars as much as possible.
- Growing more trees and plants.
- Reducing pollution.
- Saving natural resources.
10 Things You Can Do to Help Save the Earth
- Conserve Water. The little things can make a big difference.
- Be Car-conscious. If you can, stay off the road two days a week or more.
- Walk, Bike or Take Public Transit. Walking and biking are obvious ways to reduce greenhouse gases.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- Give Composting a Try.
Essay on Life: Life is one word that comes with multiple meanings and experiences. Above all life is not just about existence but also about how an individual defines that existence. Hence, it is important to look at life not just from one single perspective.May 18, 2020
- Make an outline. Know what you are going to write about before you start writing.
- Acquire a solid understanding of basic grammar, style, and punctuation.
- Use the right vocabulary.
- Understand the argument and critically analyze the evidence.
- Know how to write a proper conclusion that supports your research.
40 Best Essays Ever Written (With Links And Writing Tips)
- David Sedaris – Laugh, Kookaburra.
- Charles D'Ambrosio – Documents.
- E.B. White – Once more to the lake.
- Zadie Smith – Fail Better.
- Virginia Woolf – Death of the Moth.
- Meghan Daum – My Misspent Youth.
- Roger Ebert – Go Gentle Into That Good Night.